Friday, July 1, 2011

Product Rave: Physicians Formula Green Concealer Stick

This product is amazing! It hides facial redness amazingly well! It can be used to cover blemishes as well as just all over facial redness. How I usually use it is after I wash my face and have moisturized, I let the moisturizer sink in for a few minutes. After that, I apply the concealer on each cheek with a few stripes. Then I blend it in. The green cancels out the redness. My face is left looking a little bit pale, but not red anymore. After that I follow up with either foundation if I want heavy coverage, or tinted moisturizer or powder for lighter coverage. 
$5.45
This is the perfect product to cover facial redness; it's also the one of the cheapest products that claims to cover redness. I highly recommend it!

No comments:

Post a Comment